Lot 9 Cherry Lane, Warriewood
At a glance
Set amidst a treasure of local parklands, famous beaches and the tranquility of Warriewood Valley, this home offers a fantastic opportunity for a vibrant and welcoming coastal lifestyle. With quality and design that you’ll only get from Clarendon, one of Australia’s longest established and reputable builders, the Rosebery 28 is the complete package
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac on a level block of land, the home is designed for easy living and functionality. Generous in proportion it affords over 220 sqm of internal living space plus garage and al fresco entertainment area. Landscaping to the front yard, turf to the rear, full perimeter fencing, retaining walls and concrete driveway are included.
Extremely comprehensive, the Sapphire inclusions package is offered on this home – some of the highlights include
– Fully ducted air conditioning
– Touch screen controller
– Soft close kitchen drawers and doors, 40 mm stone bench tops
– SMEG dishwasher and microwave
– Full height tiles to Ensuite, tiles to porch and al fresco
– Alarm system
– Automatic garage doors
– Entry door upgrade and aluminium stacker to rear
– 3 coat paint system, roof sarking and lifetime structural guarantee
– 2750mm ceiling height to ground floor
– A $10,000 Colour Studio voucher
A turn-key package the price is also inclusive of site and council costs– upgrades and changes to facades and internal specifications are available.
*External image features Prominent façade which is included in price, internal images indicative only
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.